HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMANITARIAN AID
Tuesday, June 27th. 12:00-13:30
Regrettably, regional inequality still means that many countries live in poverty, armed con ict, or hostile environments. What can our governments, NGOs, and international bodies do to tackle this injustice? What can we do?
- Klaus Jetz: Executive Director, Lesben- und Schwulenverband LSVD.
- Sergio Aguado: Head of Infancy and Childhood Policies, UNICEF Committee Madrid.
- Belén López Valcárcel: Activist, SickOfWaiting.
- Georges Azzi: Executive Director, Arab Foundation for Freedom and Equality and Co-Founder, HELEM.
- Gabriela Sánchez: Human Rights Section Coordinator, elDiario.es.