SPORT AND INCLUSIVE STRATEGIES
Tuesday, June 27th. 12:00-13:30
Discrimination in sport is a complex issue in which assumptions are often made about people depending on their sport of choice. How to face this kind of prejudice is a question we will try and answer with the help of people who are doing something about it today.
- Katrina Karkazis: Professor, Stanford University.
- Vanesa Caballero: Boxer, First Openly Lesbian Spanish Elite Athlete.
- Gema Hassen-Bey: Spanish Paralympian Fencing Medallist.
- Željko Blaće: qSPORT Co-Founder, Consultant for GLISA and OutGames Buenos Aires 2021.
- Ben Owen: Organiser, Union Cup Madrid 2017.