COMING OUT: SELF, FAMILY AND SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE
Tuesday, June 27th. 15:00-16:30
With speakers from di erent regions of the world, we will try and gain a varied view of what it’s like to come out, how one accepts their sexual orientation, and how much family and social acceptance we can expect. Di culties, challenges, successes and personal stories will be discussed.
- Jonina Leosdottir: Author, Wife of Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir.
- Bisi Alimi Ademola: Executive Director, Bisi Alimi Foundation.
- Apsara Reddy: Spokesperson for Indian Political Party AIADMK, Journalist and Editor of the magazine Provoke Lifestyle.
- Maria Belén Correa: Activist and Founder of the Archivo de la Memoria Histórica Trans in Argentina.
- Stefano Sannino: Italian Ambassador to Spain.
- Chris Noone: Psychologist and Chair of Policy and Research, the National LGBT Federation of Ireland NXF.