PLENARY: THE ONGOING FIGHT FOR MARRIAGE EQUALITY BASED ON PAST SUCCESSES
Tuesday, June 27th. 17:00-18:30
Legal equality is one of the rst milestones in the struggle for a non-discriminating society. On this panel we will talk about the projects that have already been implemented in countries such as Spain, Iceland, France and the Netherlands. We will discuss what can be learnt from these experiences and how to serve as an example for other countries where marriage is still not accessible to all.
- Johanna Sigurdardóttir: Former Prime Minister of Iceland.
- Esteban Paulon: Subsecretary for Sexual Diversity of the Santa Fé Government, Vice-President of FALGTB Argentina.
- Lol Kin Castañeda: Human Rights Activist in Mexico.
- Ana Helena Chacón: Vice-President of the Republic of Costa Rica.
- José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero: Former Prime Minister of Spain.
- Audrey Tang: Digital Minister, Taiwan.
- Luis Abolafia: International Programmes Director, Victory Institute.